My three year old Jax loves Transformers! Unfortunately they are made for older kids and he’s easily frustrated by them. He loves the Super Wings toys because he can transform them from plane to bot all by himself! There is no greater sense of an accomplishment than a three year old doing something all by himself!
Once he was introduced to the toys, I showed him the show which is available on Amazon Prime, NBC, Sprout and the Super Wings YouTube channel. Even at three Jax is all about YouTube thanks to his older brother and sister so that’s where he chooses to watch on his iPad. He loves it and so do I! Of course he also loves to star in his own videos!
I like the spirit of teamwork and friendship they have while working together to solve problems. I also appreciate the emphasis about learning about different cultures that is so important in the world he is growing up in!
While we loves all the toys, the Super Wings 5″ transforming character is definitely his favorite which works out well for playing with his best friend who prefers the little Transform-a-Bots that come in a four pack!
The Vroom n Zoom is another fun one with the capability to zoom off on its wheels powered just by your kid. You just have to love a toy with transform feature! Just fun and imagination to guide the way with Super Wings!
More from my site
- How To Shape Up Without Overstretching Your Finances
- Ozeri BP4M CardioTech Premium Series Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review
- Cold-eeze Cold Remedy Oral Spray Review
- Sleepace RestOn Smart Sleep Monitor Review | A Good Night’s Sleep
- Maty’s All Natural Baby’s Chest Rub Review
- Review 5 Days of Freshly Made Diet Meals From Diet-to-Go Review (@Diettogo, #Diettogo)