Summer is just around the corner and the countdown to summer has officially begun! One thing on the forefront of many parent’s minds is how to prevent the dreaded summer learning loss that usually occurs with several months off school. This presents quite a conundrum.
I don’t want to be the mom that makes her kids work all summer but I also don’t want them to lose what they’ve worked all year to learn! I found a perfect balance in Camp Homer. They will be learning and retaining but they will just think they are having fun!
Think of Camp Homer as a virtual summer camp of sorts. Benefits include:
· Brand new lessons, songs, games, and printable worksheets released once a month – all summer long!
· Perfect summer learning adventure brings “good for you” screentime
· Captivating lessons about history, transportation, and the world around us keeps children engaged in learning
· Entertaining sing-a-long songs and classic stories boost children’s confidence
· Unique worksheets and printables encourage children to learn both online and offline
· Enchanting end-of-lesson rewards and certificates leave children and parents feeling proud!
Since this is available on both iPad and iPhone in addition to the web, my kids will be more inclined to want to participate. My older two at 6 and 8 have their own iPads and I’m thrilled to have something for them to play with that will help them learn!
Camp Homer began May 12th and you can enroll now and get 50% off when you click on Get Started! The program ends July 30th and once they get started they will definitely want to take it all the way to the end of summer!
With colorful characters, a variety of activities and fun at their fingertips, kids will be thrilled to visit Camp Homer!
Connect with Camp Homer
Enter to win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016