My kitchen has never been very fancy but I’m trying to change that and make small changes here and there. I recently did the backsplash which made it look so much nicer but then everything else looked shabby in comparison!
I used to use the old method of lying a towel on the counter and putting dishes on it to dry. Well that simply won’t do anymore! Not only does it look nice; it’s not that effective.
I decided to get a 2-Tier Dish Drying Rack to be more effective as well as ad something to my kitchen decor! The bamboo matches the cabinets in my kitchen color-wise so it looks nice!
It comes flat in a box and you just pull to open it. I had a little trouble the first time and it seemed to be stuck but I eventually got it one. I like that I have the option to collapse and put it away if I have company coming and want a clear counter.
The top part is great for dishes and tall glasses. The bottom part is a little on the small side and even my short cups wouldn’t fit so that was a bit of a disappointment. It could stand to be a bit taller. I do have some short coffee cups and random small mixing bowls I use that section for so it doesn’t go to waste!
I still have my dish towel underneath for drips and I use the backside underneath to lay larger pots and pans on the towel under the rack.
All in all it’s a nice, high quality rack. While I wish there were more room on the bottom of the drying rack, I’m overall happy with it’s looks and function!
The DN Racks 2-Tier Dish Drying Rack has the style, durability and features you want in a dry rack!
Choose the dish drying rack with the best features.
– Perfect size: fits under most cabinets
– Slat spacing on top tier is ideal for holding dinner, lunch or bread plates – the upper tier slats are just over 6 inches tall; lower tier is 3.9 inches
– Collapses to less than 2 inches thick for easy storage in the cabinet (allow to air-dry before storing)
– Looks classy: bamboo goes with any decor
– High-quality construction you can count on
A must-have for items that cannot go in the dishwasher.
Not everything can or should go in the dishwasher! Use your drying rack for fine china and stemware, cutlery, plastic items, bamboo or wood utensils, and small, hand-painted ceramics. Your bamboo rack is also ideal for those dishes you need to wash every day (in between dishwasher loads) like baby bottles, sippy cups, and the reusable lunch containers your kids take to school!
Bamboo is a choice you can feel good about.
Not only does bamboo have a classic, stylish look, it is also a sustainable, rapidly renewable resource, unlike wood. When you choose bamboo, you are putting the environment first!
If for any reason this product does not meet your expectation, we will send you a new one for free at our cost. No questions asked. Buy now to take advantage of the limited-time special pricing!
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Master the Magic of the Elemons! #BlueOrangeGames - 29 September, 2016
- God’s Little Lambs Bible Stories #Review @Zonderkidz #Zonderkidz - 28 September, 2016
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016