I recently shared with you my experience using the Rocksbox subscription service. My three month trial period is about to come to an end and overall it was a positive experience. With Valentines Day just around the corner, this would make the perfect gift for someone special!
You receive three pieces of jewelry at a time and then either purchase or swap out for another set when you are done. It’s that simple! This time I received in January and so the design of the packaging looked like a Happy New Year theme. I just love the attention to detail!
Out of the six total pieces I received there was really only one I felt didn’t suit me but even that one I could understand why the stylist selected it. I checked off a few shiny bling type pieces when I went through to show what types of things I liked. I just thought this particular pair of earrings was a bit much for me and I didn’t have any occasion to wear them.
Other than that I loved the rest of the pieces so much I kept them for a long time. The simple silver necklaces I wore often and even considered purchasing them.
However I do feel the prices are slightly high to buy. They do give you $10 shine insider credit each month towards a purchase but even then I felt they were priced high. They are probably worth it and definitely quality pieces. It’s just not an expense a single income family could quite afford.
I really enjoyed my Rocksbox pieces and think this would make a perfect gift for women this Valentine’s Day! You can give the gift of a month and then they can decide if they want to continue!
Here’s how it works:
- Become a shine insider and fill out a wish list.
- Get 3 pieces to wear on loan picked by a stylist specifically for you.
- Return anytime and as often as you like!
Connect with Rocksbox
Use my Referral Code to sign up to try it Yourself!
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016
- Bella’s Fall Coat by Lynn Plourde @DisneyHyperion #DisneyBooks - 20 September, 2016