Holidays are so fun with little ones and Valentines Day is one of my favorites! What’s ironic is my husband and I don’t really celebrate it or make a big deal about it but ever since we had kids I’m just in love with the holiday!
My older two get to exchange Valentines cards at school and have class parties. Jax is barely two and doesn’t understand the whole thing yet but I have fun with it with him anyway!
I get all my Valentines Day supplies at Target. The kids each got to pick out their favorite character cards and treats and for Jax I still get to dress him how I want so he got a couple of Valentines Day shirts.
My absolute favorite is a red shirt with a picture of Yoda that says “Mine you will be.” My whole family is full of Star Wars fans so this was the perfect shirt for him!
Another cute character t shirt is from Despicable Me that says “my heart belongs to mommy.” Awwww so sweet! He’s my little Valentine!
Target has an adorable selection of Valentine’s themed outfits for the little ones!
I love the holidays and Target makes it so easy and fun to go all out without breaking the bank!
Products featured include:
1. Toddler Boys’ ‘Ladies Man’ T-Shirt, $7.99
2. Toddler Boys’ ‘#Single’’ T-Shirt, $7.99
3. Baby Girls’ Valentine’s Tee Shirt, $7.99
4. Just One You Made By Carter’s Newborn Boys’ Bodysuit, $5.99
5. Just One You Made By Carter’s Newborn Boys’ Bodysuit, $5.99
6. Just One You Made by Carter’s Baby Boys’ 2 Pack Handsome Hunk Sock Set, $3.99
7. Just One You Made By Carter’s Newborn Girls’ Hearts Sweater/Dress Set, $9.99
8. Circo Toddler Girls’ Hearts Legging Pant Red, $6
9. Just One You Made By Carter’s Newborn Boys’ Top and Bottom Set, $9.99
10. Just One You Made By Carter’s Newborn 1-Pack Bib, $3.99
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016
- Bella’s Fall Coat by Lynn Plourde @DisneyHyperion #DisneyBooks - 20 September, 2016