Move Them with Music! @SonyLegacyRecs #LegacyRecordings #HolidayGiftGuide

IMG_1558

I have always been a huge country music fan. It’s just what I love and listen to 90% of the time. The other 10% is when I don’t have a choice! Alan Jackson has been a longtime favorite. I can remember listening to him in high school and his music just stands the test of time.

I just got the Genuine: The Alan Jackson Story 3 disc set and it is incredible and a must have for fans! It includes a picture book with everything from quotes from other artists to personal anecdotes and even handwritten lyrics from Jackson. It is really interesting and a truly personal look into his life. It talks about the music on each of the discs and some of their history and backstory.

This collection has 59 songs from Jackson! I found myself recognizing many that I didn’t even know were sung by him. He has done even more in his career then I realized. This is a wonderful timeless collection that I will listen to for years to come. Eight of those songs are previously unreleased bonuses you won’t hear anywhere else.

Listening to these CD’s was like traveling through time. Some reminded me of high school, previous relationships and life changing times like Where Were you (When the World Stopped Turning) about 9/11. I feel like listening to this I see my life rolling on by, the good, the bad, memorable life moments and so much more. Music has the ability to transport you to another time and place and Alan Jackson definitely does that for me because he’s been around so long.

If you have an Alan Jackson fan on your list, or want to treat yourself, this is a must have!

lindsey

 

 

About the CD’s

A 3CD collection including 59 of Jackson’s biggest hits, as well as eight previously unreleased tracks. Taken together, this set provides a special look at Jackson’s career, not only as a superstar with a knack for hits, but an earnest songwriter with an equally strong gift for moving and inspiring his audiences.

unnamed-110

Song List

  1. Blue Blooded Woman 2. Here In The Real World 3. Wanted 4. Chasin That Neon Rainbow 5. I’d Love You All Over Again 6. Don’t Rock The Jukebox 7. Someday 8. Dallas 9. Midnight In Montgomery 10. Love’s Got A Hold On You 11. She’s Got The Rhythm (And I Got The Blues) 12. Tonight I Climbed The Wall 13. Chattahoochee 14. Mercury Blues 15. (Who Says) You Can’t Have It All 16. Summertime Blues 17. Gone Country 18. Born Too Late 19. If Tears Could Talk 20. Seven Bridges Road LIVE 21. Livin On Love 22. I Don’t Even Know Your Name 23. Tall Tall Trees 24. I’ll Try 25. Home 26. Little Bitty 27. Who’s Cheatin Who 28. There Goes 29. Between The Devil And Me 30. A House With No Curtains 31. I’ll Go On Loving You 32. Right On The Money 33. Gone Crazy 34. Little Man 35. Pop A Top 36. The Blues Man 37. It Must Be Love 38. Wing 39. Seguro Que Hell Yes 40. The Star Spangled Banner 41. Where I Come From 42. When Somebody Loves You 43. Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning) 44. Drive (For Daddy Gene) 45. Work In Progress 46. That’d Be Alright 47. It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere With Jimmy Buffett 48. Remember When 49. Too Much Of A Good Thing 50. Monday Morning Church 51. Like Red On A Rose 52. A Woman’s Love 53. Small Town Southern Man 54. Good Time 55. Country Boy 56. Sissy’s Song 57. As She’s Walking Away Zac Brown Band Featuring Alan Jackson 58. Love Is Hard 59. Ain’t Just A Southern Thing

Connect with Legacy Recordings

Website ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest 

Buy

For more great gift ideas visit the 2015 Holiday Gift Guide

HGG

The IE Mommy

The IE Mommy

I am a stay at home mom of three; ages 7, 6 and 1! I love doing product reviews and finding the best things to use for my family. Reading and writing have always been my passions so this allows me to incorporate them with the things that mean the most to me!
The IE Mommy
%d bloggers like this: