With three kids clamoring for my husband and my phone’s and tablets we need the maximum protection from those grubby little hands! We have iPhones and iPads that cost a good deal of money and we need to protect our investment! We have both gone through all kinds of “protection” between screen protectors and cases. Sadly, we have still had to say goodbye to more than one iPhone because of cracked screens.
I have an extreme dislike for the typical plastic covering screen protectors. For one thing, they are a nightmare to put on! No matter how clean I think my phone is, there is always some speck of dust that leaves a bubble. I can never get all the air out and so you can see the spaces that aren’t sealed well. It never fails that they start to peel off at the edges. When I heard there was a glass screen protector I thought, of course! Glass SHOULD be protected by glass, not by some cheap plastic lining.
I was a little nervous about how it would work. Luckily, that’s what directions are for! I assumed it would be just as hard to get the bubbles out but luckily that wasn’t the case.
I don’t always follow directions but in this case I figured it was important enough to do so!
- I washed my hands to eliminate all oils
- I cleaned the screen using the alcohol wipe included AND the microfiber cloth AND the dust removal tape. This was a first for me. I’ve never seen three steps before just to clean the screen but it worked!
- I peeled off the protective liner and then stuck it on.
- I pressed my finger on the center and like magic, watched the seal spread. This time there were no bubbles or dirt left behind! I attribute that to the three step cleaning process.
I have gone through A LOT of phones and tablets and protection for all of them. This one impressed me the most! Now when my kids get ahold of my phone, there are no fingerprints left behind and if they do have sticky fingers, I saved the microfiber cloth to clean the surface.
A nice little attention to detail is the sticker buttons that go on your main button if you want to raise it up a little to meet where the new glass cover fits. Not needed but nice to have for those that are very particular about these things!
I am so thrilled with this protector I’m going to get one for the rest of our tablets and phones for the maximum in screen protection!
intelliGLASS is our leading line of screen protectors here at intelliARMOR that are crafted with a unique layering process that combines the following;
An advanced silicone base layer that adheres to your phone or tablet’s screen easily and without bubbles – all while leaving no residue.
An ultra-hardened REAL glass layer that has been specially treated to have greater scratch resistance than steel. (try to scratch it with a set of car keys and you’ll see what we mean).
An oil and smudge resistant outer layer that repels fingerprints and makes cleaning your phone’s surface a snap.
Enter to win intelliGLASS
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016
- Bella’s Fall Coat by Lynn Plourde @DisneyHyperion #DisneyBooks - 20 September, 2016