I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Carter’s. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Carters has been my favorite go-to brand for baby clothing since I heard my first little boy over seven years ago! I love the quality and style and we have celebrated many birthdays in Carter’s outfits.
While I knew I liked to celebrate my own kids birthdays with them, I had no idea Carters had been around 150 years! When you have good quality and style though, it makes sense that successful longevity would be yours!
Carters cares about the community and children who don’t have as much as others and truly lives out the saying that it is more blessed to give than receive. If you aren’t familiar with the Carter’s Charitable Foundation, it’s an organization worth knowing and supporting! This year they will sponsors 150 birthday parties for homeless children! There will be a grand total of 750 birthdays celebrated in twenty different shelters with 9000 children!
I think it’s easy to forget how lucky we are and that not everyone is as blessed. I’m happy to shop at a place that supports those less fortunate, especially the children!
Not only does Carter’s celebrating homeless children; they are giving YOU something to celebrate! The Carter’s 150th Birthday Sweepstakes offers two winners $150 gift cards! It’s easy to enter.
Entering the Carter’s 150th Birthday Sweepstakes is Easy!
- Follow Carter’s on Twitter OR Instagram
- Upload a picture or video including #CartersSweepstakes and #HappyBirthdayCarters to Twitter OR Instagram
Check out this Birthday Video!
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- God’s Little Lambs Bible Stories #Review @Zonderkidz #Zonderkidz - 28 September, 2016
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016