Jax has always worn Huggies. I’ve tried the generic brands to save money but they always seem to leak and some even give him rashes from rubbing on their skin. If I have to change his diaper two or three times as often with the cheaper ones, I am not really saving any money!
Huggies say they are your child’s first hug and when they put it that way, it really makes sense! Why wouldn’t you put the softest thing possible on their skin? We love Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra available at Walmart and it doesn’t hurt that it has Jax’s favorite character on them. That makes it his favorite diaper too.
While we worry at this age about things like quality diapers; as they grow; so do our concerns for them.
My children are my most precious gift in life and my worst fear is something happening to them. When I read the story of Christopher of Christopher’s Clubhouse, it brought tears to my eyes. I can’t imagine the horror and pain his family has experienced. He was taken from his family and brutally murdered at just ten years old. You can read his complete story here.
It’s incredible that his family has used their own pain to help others through Christopher’s Clubhouse. So many kids have been taught not to talk to strangers but what do they do if that stranger becomes forceful and tries to grab them? This program is all about educating and empowering children so that they know what to do in these situations. I want my children all to know what to do, how to defend themselves and even protect each other against predators. This class gives them all the education they need. What an invaluable tool for them to have!
Huggies is sponsoring an amazing campaign for organizations like this to support them. Here are the details.
“From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug, and featuring them in a collage on the campaign landing page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative.
How to Enter the #UltraHug Selfie Contest
• First, take a selfie of you and your baby and upload that selfie to Twitter or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #UltraHug
• In your same post, make sure to include a text nomination (approximately 100 – 120 characters) including a name and/or identifying description of a community project in the US, which you would like to nominate. Make sure the community project is something near and dear to your heart.”
I nominate Christopher’s Clubhouse to receive the $2000 Huggies and Walmart #UltraHug Campaign is giving away to one charity. Our children are our greatest blessing and I am all for any organization that empowers and protects them!
Don’t forget to take your selfie with hashtag #UltraHug and nominate your favorite organization!
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Master the Magic of the Elemons! #BlueOrangeGames - 29 September, 2016
- God’s Little Lambs Bible Stories #Review @Zonderkidz #Zonderkidz - 28 September, 2016
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016