With three kids under the age of seven, we have a lot of stuff! There is stuff everywhere! Blankets, jackets, shoes, toys, sippie cups etc etc. I have a hard time keeping it all straight so I can only imagine how they feel in the nursery at church or Jazzercise when kids get dropped off with all their stuff. I have found that Baby Smiles Labels are definitely the answer to this problem! I now label everything!
They have a really cute selection of different pictures of both boys and girls labels but I went with airplanes for Jax because that’s what he really likes right now.
The starter label pack was perfect for what I needed for Jax because it included labels I could put on his cups, shoes and clothing which are the main things I worry about losing. He likes to kick off his shoes now that he knows how to do it on his own and the circle labels fit just right inside of them.
A lot of clothing tends to get misplaced, especially jackets, so these labels that are machine washable are perfect for things like jackets and sweatshirts that could be taken off or lost. The label is designed to go ON the tag of the jacket in order to withstand washings but I this jacket doesn’t have a tag so I figured I would just replace it if it comes off after washing.
The other thing that I worry more about someone else using is sippie cups. I would hate for someone else to grab his or him to drink out of someone else’s because of the spread of germs. He gets sick really easily and we work hard to keep him healthy! I’d hate for someone to hand him the wrong drink when it can easily be solved with a label!
The starter label pack makes it really easy to figure out what belongs where because each page that they come on is labeled and they are inside their own handy little folder for safekeeping.
The two metal tags are great for things like diaper bags or backpacks that need something permanent on them but can still be removed and used on something else.
I am really happy with the quality of the labels and used them for many things! When I went to drop him off somewhere I stuck a label on his diaper holder to make sure it was properly labeled. I have been keeping them in my purse to stick on things as I think of them since I’m not always the best at thinking ahead!
With summer here and lots of outings and camps going on for the kiddos, Baby Smiles Labels has you covered with everything you need to claim your stuff!
This Starter Pack includes 120 labels + 2 Metal Bag Tags:
– 21 Standard Waterproof Labels (2.5″ x 0.6″): One of BabySmiles’ most popular labels, these standard waterproof labels are ideal for labeling lunchboxes, drink bottles, books, sports equipment, toys, and other items sent to daycare, camp and school.
– 42 Small Waterproof Labels (1.4″ x 0.3″): Our small and skinny labels are perfect for labeling small items such as pencils, pens, paintbrushes, sunglasses, toys, toothbrushes, eating utensils and much more! These labels are durable, waterproof and dishwasher safe, making them perfect to use on Sippy cups, baby bottles, food containers and eating utensils.
– 12 Shoe Labels (1.2″ Round): Great for 6 pairs of shoes. Our Shoe Labels are fun and super durable (waterproof, washer and dryer-safe). They are made with an extra-strong coating for added durability. It’s easy to use – just peel and stick the labels to the insoles of shoes.
– 45 Laundry Safe Clothing Tag Labels (0.8″ x 0.4″): Easy to use – just peel & stick on clothing care tags. No ironing or sewing required. Washer and dryer safe. Extremely durable and waterproof that can hold up through many washings.
– 2 Metal Bag Tags (Standard Size 2″ x 1.1″ and a 4″ silver ball chain included): Perfect for backpacks, luggage, sports equipment and more.
Connect with Baby Smiles
Enter to Win Starter Pack of your Choice
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Master the Magic of the Elemons! #BlueOrangeGames - 29 September, 2016
- God’s Little Lambs Bible Stories #Review @Zonderkidz #Zonderkidz - 28 September, 2016
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016