The Red Robin information and gift cards have been provided by Red Robin
Mother’s Day is coming this Sunday and if most moms are like me, we don’t want to lift a finger on our special day! I definitely plan on eating out if I’m not being served a meal at home! For many eating out can be problematic due to food allergies or just general food intolerances or preferences. May is National Allergy Awareness Month and Red Robin is introducing the perfect solution to those with dietary concerns: their allergen menu!
This is the first time I have ever heard of anything like this and I really hope that others follow suit! The concept is simple; so simple in fact that it’ll make you wonder why others don’t do it! Whether you are browsing online or using the mobile app, the Red Robin Customizer has everything you need to build the perfect meal for yourself!
The main menu has three simple options: create a meal, my saved meals and the allergen menu. To use the allergen menu, you just select the things that you need to avoid whether it be gluten, peanuts etc.
After you have selected what needs to be avoided, you then hit continue and get a list of the menu categories.
Once you go into the category, you then see what options you have for your meal! Easy as that! Then once you go into Red Robin, you are ready to order! All you have to do is let your server know and they will make special note of it.
Last night I enjoyed a meal there and it was amazing as always!
No matter what your dietary restriction, you shouldn’t have to compromise good taste and yummy food! Help mom celebrate this Sunday with a trip to Red Robin where she can be served whatever her special dietary needs are! Enter to win a $25 gift card below to help enjoy that meal!
Connect with Red Robin
Information about the Interactive Allergen Menu
· Red Robin’s Customizer Hub on RedRobin.com allows Guests to test-drive different combinations of ingredients and enjoy their Red Robin menu favorites while keeping within their dietary restrictions. The Customizer Hub gives guest two options: “Customize Your Nutrition” and “Build a Customized Allergen Menu.”
· Red Robin’s Interactive Allergen Menu provides order recommendations based on guests’ allergies and allows them to view a menu that is tailored to their specific dietary needs.
· Red Robin trains all restaurant Team Members to allow guests to modify their Red Robin food or beverage order to suit their taste or dietary preferences. If a guest has a food allergy, the Red Robin team member will ring in the order with an allergy alert and bright type so it is clear on the table order.
· This allergen alert appears in easily noticeable bright, red and bold letters on the order and notifies the kitchen that a special allergen kit is required for the order. Red Robin uses allergen kits to prepare all allergen orders. The kits include tools that are for use on allergen orders only and are purple to clearly distinguish them from other kitchen tools. Purple is the color of Allergen Awareness.
· Red Robin provides the guest with information so they can make an educated decision on what to order themselves, whether it’s for food intolerances or food allergies.
Enter to win a $25 Gift Card
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016
- Bella’s Fall Coat by Lynn Plourde @DisneyHyperion #DisneyBooks - 20 September, 2016