I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dove. I received a product sample and promotional item to thank me for my participation.
It’s happened again: my deodorant has stopped working! This seems to be something that happens to me every few months. I try to switch it up to something new that I haven’t tried before to see if it works better than my last product. I’m switching to Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant because there were a few things that really appealed to me.
- First of all, Dove is a name I know and trust and I actually buy their shampoo and conditioner.
- It claims to work for 48 hours keeping you dry! 48 hours! I’m a mom so I don’t have time to shower every single morning. True story!
- It is also supposed to make your underarms soft and smooth. I haven’t heard of any other claiming this so I’m really curious to see if it works. My skin there is a little rough!
- It runs about $4.99 and most stores sell it. Sold!
I’ll be trying this out in the coming weeks and reporting back on my findings. I’m excited to see if it’s everything it claims to be!
Connect with Dove
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016
- Bella’s Fall Coat by Lynn Plourde @DisneyHyperion #DisneyBooks - 20 September, 2016