We got our first dog Odie in December and it’s been a fun learning experience! I never know what products to buy or what he actually needs. He’s a puppy with soft, shiny fur and never smells so I didn’t even know if I was supposed to give him a bath! Then one day I spilled coffee on his head (don’t worry it was cold) and it didn’t wipe away. Bath time!
He always jumps up and looks in the bath when my kids are in it so I had hopes that he’d like it! I put him in and he didn’t fight or try to get out. Win! I lathered up the Oatmeal Dog Shampoo and loved the smell of it! It smelled like an oatmeal candle to me. It had the oatmeal scent but almost sweeter.
It lathered up nicely and rinsed easily. Since he has short hair and is such a little guy he dried off pretty quickly. He had a new soft, fluffy look to him so I guess he really did need a bath! I love the way he didn’t have that “dog smell” that I feared. Once his hair dried he lost the oatmeal smell. That happens when I dry my hair with scented shampoos too. But all I cared about was that HE didn’t smell at all!
I wasn’t sure what to expect with the shampoo but I definitely didn’t think it would be so close to my shampoo! I remember washing our dogs as teenagers and there being a medicine smell to it. This is nice and pleasant smelling and made our new lap dog ready for cuddling!
All Natural, Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Heals and Moisturizes Dry & Itchy Skin
• Quickly Reduces Itchiness & Dry Skin
• Patent Protected Formula
• Softer and Shinier Coat in Minutes
• All Natural ingredients mean no adverse reactions
• Proudly Made in the USA
What will it do for your pets?
• Softer Skin
• Shinier Coat
• Reduce Scratching
• Safe & Gentle
• Combat Skin Irritation
• Promote Healingkljkl
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- God’s Little Lambs Bible Stories #Review @Zonderkidz #Zonderkidz - 28 September, 2016
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016