I really like this LED Flashlight and have claimed it for my own! Whenever a flashlight, or any gadget really, enters my house, my kids or husband take it! I’ve never been a fan of flashlights because they are so heavy and bulky and the little ones just don’t have enough power. This flashlight is a perfect combination of sleekness and power.
The flashlight has three different modes. When you first push the button the main flashlight comes on. If you press it again you get the side LED lights and the third time clinks red at top and bottom. The next press turns it off. I kind of wish there were multiple buttons so you didn’t have to keep pressing it if you are going straight to the third mode. However, I do realize that with a compact design they were trying to keep it simple.
The light is powerful and strong and will be great for when we are camping or even at night at home I have used it when the dog got out and I had to look for him. The LED that lights up the whole side is nice for a more centered light like in a tent camping or changing a flat tire.
A cool feature I have never seen before is that the base is magnetized so you can stick it to something without having to hold it if you do have car trouble. You could also activate the emergency light and have it held in place.
This LED flashlight is great quality and has a powerful light that will be useful in many different situations!
AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can’t be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
– It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
– The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
– It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
– It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
– It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
– It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
– The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
– Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016
- Bella’s Fall Coat by Lynn Plourde @DisneyHyperion #DisneyBooks - 20 September, 2016