I have never been a big “baby wearer.” Jax is my third baby and I have tried so many different things, I finally gave up. Everything seemed to hurt my back or my shoulders, or both, or the baby just didn’t like being in it. For that reason I pretty much just carry them on my hips.
While running into a store or picking up the older kids for school this isn’t a big deal, sometimes I find myself in a situation I had a wrap or baby carrier that worked for me! We did a little nature hike with my older son’s Cub Scout troop and I was dying carrying Jax the whole way!
When I saw the Baby More Co Baby Wrap; in all honesty I didn’t think it would work for me. For one thing, wrap’s never do. They always seem so complicated I can’t figure them out! I also worried that since Jax just turned one and is now twenty two pounds, he wouldn’t fit!
The wrap comes with instructions so I just read them through as I did the steps. I was surprised to find that instructions so clear and detailed. There are pictures and written description so it really helped me to get it. Now I consider myself a fairly intelligent person but the other wraps I’ve tried had directions that just didn’t make sense to me! This one I got in one try. I was quite pleasantly surprised.
The true test was wearing it for an extended length of time. I thought Jax might fight me on it since he likes to run free but he really likes being in it! It gives him the warmth and closeness of being held but without the strain he usually puts on my lower back. Because it’s just all material without any hooks, latches or mechanisms, there are no pressure points either on my shoulders or waist like most carriers.
It also comes in a nice little carrying bag so it can be safety tucked away when not in use. It’s really long when it’s out by itself so it could easily get dirty, stepped on or tripped over if not stored away.
I have always been against baby wraps and baby carriers because they seemed more trouble than they were worth. It’s ironic that I finally found one that works now that I’m done having babies and my littlest is one! But he seems to enjoy it and I appreciate the comfort so I will wear it and him for as long as I can! This one goes up to 32 pounds so I’m set for a while!
* LET YOUR BABY ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCE. Did you know that babies learn by observing? They also feel safe in baby wraps and get more interaction while being carried. A safe and protective environment is the best atmosphere for little ones to learn in!
* MORE THAN JUST CARRYING YOUR BABY! Touch. Smile. Feel & Play. The special closeness you will share with your baby will make him/her feel happier and more confident. Babywearing also helps to regularize baby’s biorhythms and decrease the stress hormones in baby and mom. Your baby will be calmer.
* HOLD YOUR BABY CLOSE TO YOUR HEART WITH HANDS FREE! What if I told you that you could hug your baby and do other chores at the same time? You can look after other kids, take good care of yourself, get some home chores done and much more while carrying your baby. Focus on what matters most without neglecting other things.
* ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – I am SO confident you’re going to love your Baby Wrap from Baby More Co. that I have decided to add an unbeatable double guarantee! If, AT ANY POINT IN TIME, you decide you are not fully satisfied with your Baby Wrap from Baby More Co., simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase. On top of that, I will also send you a brand new Baby Wrap free of charge! No questions asked.
* THE BEST VALUE! We offer the same or better benefits as the more expensive brands BUT we believe EVERYONE should benefit from carrying their baby in a baby wrap. We have the BEST VALUE baby wrap out there! Other brands may have inferior products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money. TRY IT NOW! You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Master the Magic of the Elemons! #BlueOrangeGames - 29 September, 2016
- God’s Little Lambs Bible Stories #Review @Zonderkidz #Zonderkidz - 28 September, 2016
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016