I LOVE to do Yoga! I enjoy it so much I was almost worried when I started doing it that it wasn’t really doing anything for my body. After all, I wasn’t breathing hard or sweating as much as I do without other exercises AND I like it, so it must not be doing me any good right? Wrong! I saw a total transformation of my body when I started doing Yoga during my first pregnancy and I never looked back.
I enjoy all kinds of exercise but Yoga is the one I do that feels like it soothe and repairs my weary body from the beating other exercises (and my kids) give it. I never thought much about the mat I was using UNTIL I tried a different kind. That’s when I realize, all Yoga mats are NOT created equal. The Aurorae Printed Yoga Mat I recently got is such a huge upgrade from my last one I was literally shocked.
I have gone through about three Yoga Mats in the past few years and I’ll admit, I usually just buy the cheapest one at Target or wherever I happen to be shopping when I need one. It’s not something I really shopped around for because I didn’t think they would be all that different.
Well, there are some major differences! First of all, the thickness of the mat really shows a difference in quality. My old mat was super thin, to the point where I could feel the hardwood floor beneath me at Jazzercise. This one is 5mm thick which doesn’t sound like much but when you put it next to my old one, it really is. As soon as I layed down on it I could feel the difference in cushion.
I also noticed that the texture of my old mat was worn thin in several places, where I put my hands and feet mostly. The texture was rubbed right off. This one is non slip so shouldn’t get as much friction from my hands and feet trying to stay on when they get sweaty.
While this is strictly cosmetic, it doesn’t hurt to have a super cute Yoga Mat right? My last few have just been a solid color so these printed mats are much cuter! Mine is the Native Plum, which happens to be a favorite color, and has a really cute design on it!
I know that Aurorae is a name I can trust when it comes Yoga equipment and this beautiful mat has just confirmed that! Right now you can enter to win one and see for yourself below!
With the flow of our universe’s solar winds and the magnetic energy from its ultimate source, the sun, Aurorae’s Northern Lights/ Impression mats have been created. Dance with nature’s spirits and from this incredible Illumination, draw the power and potential within yourself.
FREE!! Slip Free Rosin Included with each mat.
Aurorae has developed yoga mats that could draw out the potential within all of us. We pushed our engineers to develop a color designs that replicates the Natural Phenomenon and Energy Source of Northern Lights and Original Unique Impression Prints that Individualize your Focus and Mood. Each individual mat has a uniqueness of its own.
We are happy to say we have now accomplished that, so find the Power and Potential within you and LIVE IT.
AURORAE YOGI TIPS
• Wash your mat down with a soft brush and a tablespoon of dish washing liquid or detergent mixed with warm water then rinse off. Repeat as needed
• Hang dry outside in the sun if possible. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER. Your mat must be absolutely dry before use
• To keep your mat clean and fresh, spray Aurorae Yoga Mat Wash directly onto mat and let soak for a few minutes then wipe or air dry
• Wash your hands with soap and water before class to reduce any natural oils in your hands.
• Do not use creams or oils on your hands or feet before your practice.
• Always keep a micro fiber towel* (available by Aurorae) near you to wipe away any perspiration.
• If necessary use an Aurorae Yoga Rosin Bag to absorb any perspiration and increase gripping power.
Remember “It’s Your Yoga” “Your Island of Peace and Tranquility”
Exciting New Northern Lights/ Impression Designs that Illuminates Energy/ with Original and Unique Colors and Prints. FREE!! Slip Free Rosin Included with each mat.
PER Eco Safe and Biodegradable material/ Oeko-Tex and SGS Tested and approved, Free of Toxins, Phthalates, Latex and Silicone.
Mat demensions 72″ Long x 24″ Wide and 5 mm Thick to absorb impact on joints/ No Odor, Durable and Long Lasting
Each individual mat has a uniqueness of its own and all Art Work is Original and Unique
5 Star Customer Service with Full 2 year Guarantee. 3 x Top Seller/Service Award Winner
Connect with Aurorae
Win an Aurorae Printed Yoga Mat
Prize may be different than pictured.
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™ Review #Ad @VtechToys #VtechToys - 28 September, 2016
- All Aboard for Peanuts™ The Great Pumpkin Patch Express! @OERM #OrangeEmpireRailwayMuseum - 22 September, 2016
- Gymini Musical Friends from @TinyLove_USA #TinyLoveUSA - 20 September, 2016