Groovebook is a FREE app that lets you choose up to 100 photos from your camera roll into a beautiful 4.5″ x 6.5″ photobook for FREE and mails it to you monthly.
Your photos are printed on glossy photo paper and perforated for easy removal. That means you can share, frame, decorate, scrapbook and more. All this for FREE and just $2.99 each month for shipping and processing!
I take a lot of pictures of my kids and between my camera, video camera and now camera phone it becomes a bit hard to keep organized. That’s why when I saw the Groove Book I thought, “genius!”
The Groove Book is a revolutionary idea that will change the way that you try to organize and order your photos. It’s so simple and yet brilliant at the same time! All you need to do is download the app to get started. It’s available both at the App store for iPhone AND on Google Play for Android. Then it’s as easy as:
- Upload up to 100 photos a month from your phone
- Receive a keepsake photo book of your photos in about 7 – 10 days (just $2.99 shipping & processing)
- Books made with quality photo-paper and perforated edges so that you can use the photos however you please.
How awesome is that? I received one of the sample books and the pics are the same size that I normally order and with the perforated edges I can incorporate them into my albums in the correct date order with photos from my regular camera. OR you can tear them out and send them to Grandma in the mail or just leave them together in the album. The possibilities are endless.
Don’t take my word for it. You can try your first Groove Book for FREE simply by using the code IEGROOVE at checkout! What have you got to lose?
Connect With Groove Book
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Lets Celebrate Carter’s 150th Birthday!#HappyBirthdayCarters #CartersSweetstakes #IC #AD - 2 September, 2015
- No More Throwing Food thanks to this Suction Bowl! #SuctionBowlandSpoon - 2 September, 2015
- Check out The Adventures of Rooney Cruz: Hannah the Belle of Prayer by Erin Weidemann #Review @BibleBells #BibleBells - 1 September, 2015