Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I gave birth to two little girls that love playing with dirt, planting flowers and growing gardens. Each spring I have been asked to please plant a garden.
I admit that I have done everything I can to not have to do that….but when I received the opportunity to review the Miracle Gro Kids Disney Princess Castle Greenhouse…I knew this was my golden opportunity to finally do a garden with my girls.
My girls were ecstatic and so very happy to finally get their own little garden. The Miracle Gro Kids Disney Princess Castle Greenhouse couldn’t have been easier.
The kit contains three little pots, seeds, Miracle Gro soil, a cute castle greenhouse and a fun chart that helps you to see (and understand) the progress of your seeds. As they mature from seeds to seedlings and then plants you’ll be able to witness and chart their growth.
All in all it’s pretty self-explanatory, easy to do and a blast to do with my little ones. They loved planting their seeds and woke up each morning waiting for seedlings to appear. About three days later there were a few little pieces of green making their way through the soil.
The Miracle Gro Kids site is a wealth of ideas and resources for the little gardeners in your life.. You’ll find ideas on what to grow, how to grow them, transplant them and so much more. Perfect for newbie kids (and moms)
April 22nd is Earth day and I would recommend picking up any one of the wonderful Miracle Gro kits and letting your little one enjoy their own little gardens.
The IE Mommy
*This article originally posted on April 8, 2012
One (1) Reader will **WIN**
a MIRACLE-GRO KIDS WINDOWSILL GREENHOUSE
The Miracle-Gro Kids Windowsill Greenhouse provides an optimal environment for indoor seed starting, as it helps trap the warmth and energy of sunlight that seeds need to germinate. The Windowsill Greenhouse features the Miracle-Gro Gro-Pod system designed to make gardening fun and easy and an illustrated Gro-Chart to help kids learn about plant life cycles and photosynthesis. Adult supervision recommended.
This is only open to my readers that do the following:
- Tell me what ways you follow the IE Mommy – Needs to be at least one of the two mentioned above –
(1 entry PER WAY YOU FOLLOW)
- TWITTER - Follow the IE Mommy and Tweet: RT – I Want to WIN a Miracle-Gro Kids Windowsill Greenhouse @iemommy #giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2012/08/01/miracle-gro (*First tweet is Mandatory)
- Subscribe to The IE Mommy
- TWITTER - Follow the IE Mommy and Tweet: RT – I Want to WIN a Miracle-Gro Kids Windowsill Greenhouse @iemommy #giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2012/08/01/miracle-gro (One Entry, per tweet, per day)
- Enter one of my other contests… or leave a comment on another post. = 1 entry per contest and/or post
- Leave a comment about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the link in the comment section.
- Post this giveaway on your blog or website. Leave me the link in the comment section.
- Leave a comment on Zylie’s Facebook page. Leave the link to your comment in our comment section.
- Follow me on Pinterest!
- **NEW** RePin any of my boards or pins on your Pinterest account (one enter per RePin, must be new repins per contest)
Contest Ends – August 11th