Nothing screams “summer” more then wonderful morning bike rides. The wind in your hair and the breeze in your face…just seems to enforce the glorious freedom that is summer.
The IE Twins and I have recently began to bike to our local library. I can not tell you how excited they were! Everyone we knew (or didn’t know) was informed of our little adventure. They weren’t only told they were “excitedly” told.
Who knew that little bike rides would mean so much. We laughed as we rode across our little town. It provided great teaching moments as we saw and noticed things we normally wouldn’t have if we had been in our car…whizzing by.
I’m grateful we live in Southern California because we can bike ride all year. I don’t want to miss a moment of their laughter or joy.
Schwinn understands that childhood and life are all about the adventure…after all Life’s a Ride!
The IE Mommy
One (1) Reader will WIN a Schwinn Bike Bell
This is only open to my readers that do the following:
- Tell me what ways you follow the IE Mommy – Needs to be at least one of the two mentioned above –
(1 entry PER WAY YOU FOLLOW)
- TWITTER - Follow the IE Mommy and Schwinn Tweet: RT – I Want to WIN a Schwinn Bike Bell @rideschwinn @iemommy #giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2012/07/03/schwinn-giveaway (*First tweet is Mandatory)
- Subscribe to The IE Mommy
- TWITTER - Follow the IE Mommy and Schwinn Tweet: RT – I Want to WIN a Schwinn Bike Bell @rideschwinn @iemommy #giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2012/07/03/schwinn-giveaway (One Entry, per tweet, per day)
- Enter one of my other contests… or leave a comment on another post. = 1 entry per contest and/or post
- Leave a comment about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the link in the comment section.
- Post this giveaway on your blog or website. Leave me the link in the comment section.
- Leave a comment on Schwinn’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/rideschwinnbikes
- Follow me and Schwinn on Pintrest!
- **NEW** RePin any of my boards or pins on your PinTrest account (one enter per RePin, must be new repins per contest)
Contest Ends – July 13th