Show Your Appreciation… With Spa!
Skip the balloons, generic cards, boring ties, and golf clubs… What Dads and Grads really want is SPA! After all of that hunched over cramming for finals and way too much overtime at the office, what better way to show your hard-working loved ones that you care than by getting them the muscle-melting massage of their dreams?!
The best part: Spa & Wellness Gift Cards are accepted at over 5,000 spas and wellness locations across the country and they never expire!
So now that you’ve gotten Dad a Spa & Wellness Gift Card, make sure he gets the most bang for his buck. Have Pop treat himself to a Spa Deal offered by thousands of our Spa Partners who also accept the Spa & Wellness Gift Card… that’s double discounts, ya’ll! Here are some great options for Dad to choose from:
7 Spa Deals for Deserving Dads
- $98 90 Min Father “Heal” Hot Stone Massage or Deep Tissue Massage at Elizabeth Adam Salon And Day Spa in Chicago, IL. (Was $156)
- $80 Gentlemen’s Ultimate Customized Facial with Scalp Massage or Brow Cleanup at Princeton Center for Plastic Surgery & Medi Spa in Princeton, NJ. (Was $105)
- $100 “Dad’s Day Off” Package, includes: 60 Min Swedish Stress-Reducer Massage, Mini Men’s Facial, Foot Exfoliation, Massage, and Warm-Towel Wrap at Touch Of Tranquility Massage in Gilbert, AZ. (Was $150)
- $92.50 Min Gentlemen’s Custom Organic Facial at Bella Tosca Day Spa and Salon in San Diego, CA. (Was $115)
- $95 - 2 Hour Dad’s Relaxation Package, includes: Deep Tissue Massage, Manicure and Pedicure at Northshore Nails and Day Spa in Glenview, IL. (Was $125)
- $80 50 Min Adonis Men’s Facial at Jamachi Medi-Spa in Silver Spring, MD. (Was $100)
- $150 Just For Dad Package: 60 Min Xanadu Massage, 60 Min Gentlemen’s Facial and Spa Access at Spa Xanadu in Arcadia, CA (Was $190)