Bring the family together for loads of laughter… Have a ball and hoop it up with the Harlem Globetrotters when their outlandishly entertaining World Tour hits the Southland President’s Weekend. Superstar “Big Easy” Lofton (two-time Amazing Race favorite) heads the lineup with new rookie sensation “TNT” Maddox, the first female Globetrotter in 19 years, and LA’s own newcomer Jermaine “Stretch” Middleton, at 7’4” the third-tallest player in team history. Smiles and thrills score big with all ages when the Magicians of Basketball light up the hard court at Honda Center (Saturday, Feb. 18 at 1:00pm and 7:00pm), STAPLES Center (Sunday, Feb. 19 at 12:00pm and 5:00pm), and Citizens Business Bank Arena (Monday, Feb. 20 at 2:00pm). A post game autograph session allows you to meet your favorite players.
Bring it on! Tickets to see the world’s most famous basketball team start as low as $17 (prices vary per venue). They are available at www.harlemglobetrotters.com, www.ticketmaster.com, the respective box offices, or by phone at 800-745-3000. Courtside seats include a commemorative team jersey. Information on group and scout tickets can also be found at www.harlemglobetrotters.com
Timeless and always appealing, there is only one Harlem Globetrotters.
**WIN** A Family Four Pack of Tickets to See the Harlem GlobeTrotters (venue of your choice)
This is only open to my readers that do at least two of the following:
If you are not at least two of those…then get on over there and do it then come back and enter.
- Tell me what ways you follow the IE Mommy – Needs to be at least two of the ones mentioned above – (1 entry PER WAY YOU FOLLOW)
- TWITTER – Follow the IE Mommy on Twitter – Tweet: RT –Enter to the Harlem Globetrotters Ticket Giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2012/01/25/win-harlem-globetrotters-tickets (first tweet mandatory)
- TWITTER – Follow the IE Mommy on Twitter – Tweet: RT –Enter to the Harlem Globetrotters Ticket Giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2012/01/25/win-harlem-globetrotters-tickets (One Entry, per tweet, per day)
- Enter one of my other contests… or leave a comment on another post. = 1 entry per contest and/or post
- Leave a comment about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the link in the comment section = 3 Entries
- Post this giveaway on your blog or website. Leave me the link in the comment section = 5 entires
Contest Closes – February 4th, 2012
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Funny Thoughts We’ve All Had During A Fitness Class - 22 March, 2017
- How To Shape Up Without Overstretching Your Finances - 16 March, 2017
- The Signature Scent - 13 March, 2017