Thomas Kinkade presents Christmas Lodge: a place where a heart-warming past and loving future meet for one remarkable group of people. During a weekend trip to the mountains, Mary (Erin Karpluk) finds herself at the now- dilapidated lodge where she spent the holidays with her family growing up. She becomes determined to restore the building to its former glory. Inspired by her grandfather and guided by her grandmother in heaven, Mary throws herself into the project, and during the process finds herself drawn to Jack (Michael Shanks), a handsome man who loves the lodge as much as she does. Historically unlucky in love, this chance encounter allows Mary to renew her faith in life and discover her one true love. For an uplifting story about the importance of faith, family and the true holiday spirit, go to the Christmas Lodge.
I am a sap for “feel good” movies. I love the feeling that love conquers all. Movies which help you to realize how much your family and your life mean to you are such a treasure to share with your family.
In this crazy world…we are always so busy rushing around from one thing to another that I think we overlook all the blessings that we have everyday…The Christmas Lodge is a gentle reminder of those blessings.
As you watch the movie you will find bits and pieces of yourself among the characters and the storyline. It’s always a blessing when you are able to relate to the characters in a show. Getting the opportunity to watch a movie with my girls that is about love, encouragement, faith and family is priceless.
The Christmas Lodge definitely has the “Christmas Spirit” but it is a great movie to watch all year long with your family.
The IE Mommy
One (1) Reader will Win a Copy of The Christmas Lodge
This is only open to my readers that do at least two of the following:
If you are not at least two of those…then get on over there and do it then come back and enter.
- Tell me what ways you follow the IE Mommy – Needs to be at least two of the ones mentioned above –
(1 entry PER WAY YOU FOLLOW)
- TWITTER – Follow the IE Mommy and flypropeller and Tweet: RT – Enter to WIN The Christmas Lodge DVD @iemommy @flypropeller #giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2011/11/03/the-christmas-lodge-dvd-review (*First tweet is Mandatory)
- TWITTER – Follow the IE Mommy and flypropeller and Tweet: RT – Enter to WIN The Christmas Lodge DVD @iemommy @flypropeller #giveaway http://www.theiemommy.com/2011/11/03/the-christmas-lodge-dvd-review (One Entry, per tweet, per day)
- Enter one of my other contests… or leave a comment on another post. = 1 entry per contest and/or post
- Leave a comment about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave link in the comment section = 3 Entries
- Post this giveaway on your blog or website. Leave me the link in the comment section. = 5 entries
Contest Ends: November 14th
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Latest posts by The IE Mommy (see all)
- Funny Thoughts We’ve All Had During A Fitness Class - 22 March, 2017
- How To Shape Up Without Overstretching Your Finances - 16 March, 2017
- The Signature Scent - 13 March, 2017